Quality time with your dog doesn’t have to be limited to walks and couch cuddles.
Hands on Heart Reiki is offering yoga classes for you and your dog!
Yoga with your dog allows your pet to share in your relaxation and sense of calm, increasing your special bond.
This class is a 1 hour yoga class geared toward the 2 legged, with a couple of poses included for your pups.
Dogs are welcome to stay by your side, use their own mat or blanket or wander the room to give everyone some extra love.
Sarah Janzen, Pet Reiki Master and Dog trainer, will be increasing the calm environment and facilitating pet healing by giving each dog a reiki treatment during class.
Pet Reiki is a natural healing modality that is excellent for anxiety reduction, pain management, joint health, decrease in inflammation, emotional issues and much more…
Your yoga session will include a calming meditation, loads of puppy love, laughs and as with dogs, the unexpected.
Well-behaved and socialized dogs of all shapes and sizes are welcome. People who do not have dogs and want some doggy kisses are welcome as well.
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccines.
- Your dog must be fixed to avoid behavioral issues.
- 1 dog per Yogi.
- Please bring a leash, mat or blanket for yourself and your dog.
- Treats are welcome but only after class.
- It is recommended your dog goes for a walk before class to get out the zoomies.
- Doggy bathroom breaks are welcome during class as needed.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to sign your waiver.
- We may use scented essential Oils that are all natural and safe for dogs.
Not sure if your dog is right for Dog yoga and Reiki classes. Feel free to contact Sarah for a conversation about our classes.