Animals give us everything. All of their unconditional love, emotions, loyalty and 100% of their energy. Just like people, an animal’s healthy energy can become depleted or blocked. This can result from emotional unbalance, trauma, illness or a variety of life stressors.
As animals cannot communicate their energetic needs, imbalances present as emotional, physical and behavioral issues.
Reiki, a Japanese system of healing with energy, balances animals’ energetic needs, allowing a deep healing to take place. Emotional issues are reduced, physical pain decreased and behavioral issues are easier to be resolved. Animals that are energetically balanced are happy, feel safer, have more focus and are better connected with their families.
- Behavioral issues such as excessive barking or fearful reactions
- Arthritis or joint pain
- Recovery from injury or surgery
- Relationships between animals and their people
- Relieves issues from past traumas
- And much more…
In Sarah’s Pet Reiki course, you will learn to use Reiki to assist your pets to heal themselves. Animals have powerful innate healing abilities. Pet Reiki teaches you to use Reiki to remove any blocks that are interfering with your pet’s own healing journey.
Pet Reiki fosters a deeper connection between guardian and animal and teaches you to meet all your pet’s emotional, spiritual and mental needs.
This Pet Reiki class includes:
- The ethics of working with animals
- The chakra system of various animals
- Using Reiki to address physical ailments
- Using Reiki to help with behavioral problems
- Using Reiki to resolve emotional distress
- Safety protocols when working with animals
- Setting up a safe and healing space for animals
- Proper techniques for keeping your own energy clear and protected